Getting your UK Documents legalised

In Italy when you apply for Citenzenship or for some other reasons, they will ask for apostilled documents. Getting this done for UK documents is actually simple. The UK Government has a service that will do it for you. Yes there is a fee, but it’s a sight lot cheaper than many other countries services.

You will often need marriage, birth certificated and especially your criminal records check legalised in many situations.

Get your document legalised – GOV.UK (

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_GBEnglish (UK)